This is a reminder of our meetings to be held on Feb. 21 at Westerville congregation, 583 Africa Road and March 6 at Shawnee congregation, 4799 Spencerville Road, Lima. Both will be from 3:00 to 5:00. Please feel free to attend either of these meetings.
Our agenda will include:
- Congregation updates
- Youth council and youth ministry
- Camp Bountiful financial discussion
- Scripture class/Scriptural literacy
- 2016 congregation budgets
- 2015 congregation audits
- Congregational balance sheets
- MCFO signatures on accounts
- Long term oblation and alternatives
- Role of the recorder in congregations
- Recorder training (is there a need?)
- Priesthood retreat/Priesthood training
- Anything else you might like to discuss
CFO’s, if you have them, could you bring a copy of your 2016 budget and your 2015 congregation audit?
Recorders, you are invited to attend if you would like, as we will spend a little time discussing how to maintain some records and will also see if additional training is desired.
Pastors, please invite your counselors as I don’t have the names for most congregations.