Here’s all of the information for our MC Conference to take place via Zoom on Saturday, September 25 at 3:00PM. Zoom details are at the bottom of the page.
Amiee Wagner will be hosting the meeting entry/log-ins and assisting with the meeting. Here are some comments for your consideration.
- Please note the CB Association voted to revise the bylaws to reduce the number of board members. We will only be electing one board member and one alternate at our meeting.
- Free reunion didn’t get a test before Covid hit so we are planning to start it in 2022 for a three year test.
- Pastors and CFO’s have already received the preliminary budget information and the attached information is now the proposal.
- Please email any serious questions about our financial status to Gary Waggoner or me before the conference, as he will be out of state the weekend of conference. (I will not comment on why our MCFO is going to be out of state when we address our financial situation…)
- CB lost a camp for 2022 and is projecting a budget shortfall of about $20K. The two mission centers are proposing a $10K donation from each of us. Plus, the EPA has cited us for some sewer infractions and we will likely be spending some additional funds over the next few months to get in compliance.
- The youth budget is double the one approved for 2021. Our intent is to make all youth camps and retreats free for all WOMC located youth. Some congregations may choose to continue subsidizing their youth and the MC will partner with them as needed.
Please invite your congregation to log in to the meeting and also share this package with them.
Join Zoom meeting:
Meeting ID: 965 451 372
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,965451372#,,#,022680# US (Chicago)
+16465588656,,965451372#,,#,022680# US (New York)