Two “Ministry and Priesthood” Temple School classes will be available online for those finding it difficult to attend live events. Each elearning class lasts 8-weeks during which students proceed through readings, videos, and quizzes together. Students may access each week’s class 24-hours a day, 6-days a week (minus one day for grading) providing flexibility in class schedules. Students completing these classes will receive Temple School credit.
- Introduction to Scripture (starts October 7 – ends December 9)
- Ministry of the Disciple (starts October 7 – ends December 9)
- Visit the site http://developmetrics.org
and click on the “USA Registration Form.”
- Once you receive a confirmation email, send a check for $20 to the address provided.
- You will receive log-in information via email.
- Students completing these classes receive Temple School certificates and immediate credit in Shelby.