Jr High Retreat May 1-3 – cancelled

Given the uncertainty of the current situation, we have decided to
cancel Jr Hi retreat.  For those who have already paid, you have the
option to have your money refunded or you may use it as a credit for Jr
Hi Camp, which is scheduled for July 5-11. Whichever you choose, please
advise Michelle Howard (5296howard@att.net).

We are still proceeding on the assumption that all summer camps will be
held as scheduled, but we  realize that is not entirely in our hands to

The CB Board is looking at  alternative financial plans in case the
summer season is cancelled, either in part or entirely. We do have
sufficient funds to weather the storm if it comes to that, but it would
certainly be a blow. We will keep you apprised as we get nearer.



Comments Off on Jr High Retreat May 1-3 – cancelled

Filed under Messages from the MCP

Comments are closed.